Partners in the creation of this site
Trunomi unlocks the power of customer data using consent and data rights management. Trunomi provides customer consent and data rights management technology which enables businesses to request, receive and capture customer consent to the use of their personal data. For the business we create consent receipts and convert them to customer data rights accessible across all data systems. We enable businesses to comply with EU GDPR & ePrivacy Regulation by putting in place auditable workflows to record and prove lawfulness of processing of customer data. For the customer we provide control and transparency over how their personal data is used. Our platform is an enabler of the evolving personal information economy for a more flexible, transparent, empowered and customer-driven world.
- Trunomi solves eleven key articles to GDPR, read which ones and how, here.
- Read how we can solve some of the hardest aspects of EU GDPR, here.
- For a Whitepaper on the business impact of GDPR for financial institutions, read here.
Do you want to solve EU GDPR? Contact Trunomi for technology solutions, click here.
Commvault’s data protection and information management solutions provide a key foundational element for GDPR compliance. We consolidate critical data protection, compliance and discovery operations in one unified solution, giving you visibility into all the personal data you store, whether on-premises or in the cloud. This makes it easy to meet your GDPR obligations — and prove your compliance to regulators.
- To learn more about GDPR and Data Protection, click here.
- Download IDC’s report on Five Essential Steps for GDPR Compliance here.
- Download Gartner’s Insights – A Platform for GDPR Compliance here.
If you would like to get in touch with Commvault, click here.